30 Jun 2016
Email Marketing is alive and well and will be for a very long time. Don’t listen to the naysayers who declare that email marketing is “dead”. There are over 205 billion email messages sent per day. That means 2.4 emails are sent every second and up to 74 trillion emails are sent yearly. This number is expected to rise at an annual rate of 3% over the next 3 years.
On average, subscribers receive 416 advertising emails per month. For every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return is $44.25 (Source: emailexpert).
CAS, Inc. offers effective ways to reach your best prospects via email. We have complied one of the most robust databases in the industry with the ability to segment highly refined audiences for your targeted email content, postal messages or phone communications. Download our new nSightful Xchange Data Card here.
6 advantages to Email Marketing:
1) Email Marketing provides the ability to distribute information to a wide range of specific, potential customers at a relatively low cost. Compared to other media investments, email is less expensive per contact. The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) has found that email marketing has a return on investment of 4,300 percent.
2) With the right email campaign, an exact return on investment can be tracked and has proven to be high when done properly. Email marketing is often reported as second only to search engine marketing (SEO) as the most effective online marketing tactic.
3) The delivery time for an email message is short (i.e., seconds or minutes) as compared to a mailed advertisement such as a postcard, magazine or flyer (i.e., one or more days).
4) An advertiser is able to “push” the message to its audience, as opposed to website-based advertising, which relies on a customer to visit that website.
5) Email messages are easy to track. An advertiser can track users via autoresponders, web bugs, bounce messages, unsubscribe requests, read receipts, click-throughs, etc. These mechanisms can be used to measure open rates, positive or negative responses, and to correlate sales with marketing.
6) Tracking and response metrics enables you to tune your email by a process of testing different creatives, subject lines and call to actions.
Whether you are marketing to internal data or looking for new email prospects CAS has you covered. With over 200 demographics and 132 million email addresses CAS can construct a highly responsive and targeted email marketing campaign for your business. Contact us today 866-461-4693.