Hot List Select of the Month: VA Mortgage Holders
CAS’ MortgageBase database includes nearly one million deed-transactions per month, combined with a Tax Roll file of over 37 million single family and condominium residences, resulting in millions of transactions that have been identified with a change of home ownership from the current month back to the late 1980’s. This deed driven database, compiled from County Recorders Offices, provides a daily snapshot of most transactions that have recently occurred.
This file is best suited for New Homeowner offers, PMI Insurance Users, Refinance, Reverse Mortgage lead generation, VA/FHA/Conventional Streamline offers, and much more.
MortgageBase Premium includes all of the demographic selects and data found in the original MortgageBase file.
The additional source used to compile MortgageBase Premium provides more homeowner records, additional property and loan selections and increased accuracy from verifying records across two primary sources.
Some fun facts about VA Loans:
- The maximum VA loan guarantee varies by county. As of 1 January 2012, the maximum VA loan amount with no down payment is usually $417,000
- Less than 13 percent of the nation’s 22 million veterans have used the benefit
- The state of California comes in with the highest amount of VA loans totaling 158,846
- Eight in 10 VA borrowers couldn’t have secured conventional financing
- Veterans who’ve experienced bankruptcy or foreclosure can still qualify
- The average VA borrower has less than $7,000 in assets
Usage for the VA Mortgage Holder Select: Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan for VA to VA refinance offers
Nationwide VA Mortgage Holders Count: 1,655,400
Estimated VA Mortgage Holder’s Age:
Estimated VA Mortgage Holder’s Income:
10,871: Under 15K